3.24.2011

What's going on?

2011 seems like it is flying by! We rang in the new year with my sister, Jenn and Spencer, and The Moreno's!

Brian and I started school in late January. I am very busy with school this semester. Thankfully I was able to work at UR over the break, so I am done with my internship!! Brian is basically done with his class for the semester. His job counts as his class.I guess being a police officer does have its perks! We signed Brady up for Transitional Kindergarten at Wichita Christian School. We are so excited he will be attending T-K there. We have heard from so many parents how wonderful the program is!


Brady started T-Ball a couple of weeks ago! He is playing on The Rangers!! T-Ball is all we talk about lately (which is ok with us)! They had their first game on Monday. Talk about HILARIOUS!! They were so cute out there. Brady started the game playing catcher. He looked adorable in all of the gear! Brian said Brady wasn't very happy after the first "inning". Brady didn't like wearing the mask. The boys looked so cute out there and they definitely had a blast! We are looking forward to all the games ahead!
Tristin and Danielle welcomed Riley Michael Dozier into the world Monday night! We are so excited he is finally here. Tristin and Danielle are going to have an amazing story for baby Riley when he gets older.

1 comment:

Followers