3.25.2011

Friday's Favorites: Nurseries

 I have been following A Love Worth Waiting For  for a couple of years now. Every Friday she always post her favorites for the week. This week she is posting her nursery ideas! I'm sure it will be years (2-3) before Brian and I have another baby, but just in case it's sooner than that I am already thinking about nursery ideas! Here are some of my favorites: I love all of these rooms for a baby girl...
  
And just in case we have a baby boy Brian and I have already decided we are going to have an all white nursery...
 
Have a great weekend! We are looking forward to a T-ball game in the morning and Allen's 2nd birthday party! Go Rangers!!


2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Friday Favorites! I love the nurseries you picked. I'm having a little girl in June and it's been so fun to buy stuff for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas!!

    Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Followers