8.07.2009

Runners Club

I have joined a small runners club! Well actually I have started going to Sarah's house M-F at 7:30 for a morning run. Sarah and Geri started running everyday at the beginning of the summer. Last Tuesday they asked me if I wanted to join. Of course my first reaction was heck no! Then I decided what would it hurt? So I got up early Tuesday morning and joined Sarah and Geri for a 3 mile run. Let me tell you...I thought I was dying! My side hurt so bad and I really felt like I was going to throw up. I have never considered myself to be a runner and probably never will! Wednesday morning rolls around and I am ready for round 2. It was much easier Wednesday! By Friday I was running and breathing a lot better. Julie even joined us Friday! I decided to start calling us a runners club! This week we ran 15 miles! I am very proud of myself and my fellow runners club members! Next week I am really going to try to run harder to shave some more time off our run. Wish us luck!!

See you monday Sarah, Geri, Amber and Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers