8.04.2009

Brady's Turning 3!

Things have been pretty busy around The Rhoden house lately. We have been getting ready for Brady's birthday party! Who can believe my precious little baby will be 3 in two weeks? Brady is having a Diego birthday party at Gymnastics Sports Center. We are so sad that Brady is growing up so quickly, but we are also excited to see him be more active and involved in everything he trys!

On a different note we finished summer school!!! Brian ended up with 3 A's (of course)! I got a B in my Art class in the first summer session and an A in my Drug and Human Behavior class. I am very excited to have the next three weeks off. I am also looking forward to starting school. I will have a very very busy semester. They will all be social work classes and should be pretty interesting. Brian will be taking one class in the fall. I am sure he will ace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers