6.10.2009

Random

I am so tired! Camp has really worn me out. This year at Camp Fire camp I am the "camp craft lady". I lead the cookouts (3 grades a day, 4 to 5 groups in each grade, 2 hour time period), lead sing song (my favorite part of the day), set up scavenger hunts, lead the flag ceremony (teach the children to put and take down the flag) and walk around all day to make sure everything is going great! I think in the past three days I have set down a total of 3 times during the day. I love Camp Fire and camp is my favorite time of the year, but man I am TIRED!! Tuesday I let Brady go to the papoose (nursery). He didn't do very well. He didn't like seeing him mommy around all those other children. So we called Brian and he left early. We are going to try it again tomorrow. I also have my cousins little girl Faith this week. She has been a real trooper at camp. I am trying to teach her to swim without holding her nose (I don't want her to be 30 and hold her nose like her momma).

School is going good so far. I have had one test and made an 84 on it. I am pretty happy with an 84!

2 comments:

  1. Ba ha ha ha! That's great! Camie will hold her nose until she's 84! (-:

    ReplyDelete

Followers