6.04.2009

Pop Quiz

♥What are your middle names? Scott and Mae

♥How long have you been together? 4 years, married almost 2!

♥How long did you know each other before you started dating? a few weeks

♥Who asked who out? Brian asked me out! (most of you are probably surprised)

♥Who said I love you first?He did, but I think his "condition" at the time could have legally voided any contract. It was after Danielle's birthday and we all had a few drinks!

♥How old are each of you? 24 and 23

♥Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Brian's sister, my sister lives to far =(

♥Do you have any children together? Brady Seth Rhoden

♥What about pets? Charlie Weis the chocolate lab

♥Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Brian's schedule

♥Are you from the same hometown? no

♥Who is the most sensitive? haha...guess

♥Where do you eat out most as a couple? On the Border

♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? in a plane-Mexico, in a car-Mesa, Arizona....WAY WAY TOOOOO LONG!!!!!!

♥Who does the cooking? Me!

♥Who is the most social?Me!!! Brian likes to keep to himself.

♥Who is the neat-freak?Y'all know this. Brian! Like freakishly a neat freak and I am a mess freak.

♥Where was your first date? West End

♥Who has the bigger family? pretty sure I do

♥Do you get flowers often? No! I do not like for Brian to buy me flowers. I just see them as a waste of money...they die!!!!

♥Who’s better with the computer? Brian

♥Who picks where you go to dinner? We usually always want to go to the same place...OTB!!!

♥Who eats more sweets? Brian and you would have never guessed that with these hips.

♥Who cries more?That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers