4.15.2011

Friday's Favorites: Shopping

I love to shop!! Shopping is definitely a weakness in my house. Brian and I used to drive to Grapevine for shopping trips when we first started dating! I do hate buying things at full price though (especially for Brady). I always look for coupons and sales.

If you know me then you know my ABSOLUTE favorite place to shop for anything is Target! I love Target. They always have a great ladies selection! Right now they have a ton of cute summer dresses. You can usually find me at Target 4-5 a week! I'm really hoping WF will build a Super T so I can buy my groceries there!!

My favorite place to shop for Brady is The Children's Place. I love their clothes! They wash so well. They have great end of the season sales and almost always have a 15-20% off coupon. Every year for Christmas and Brady's birthday our families get Brady gift cards to TCP. We buy fall/winter clothes with his B-day gift cards and spring/summer clothes with his Christmas cards. It works out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers