3.15.2010

What have The Rhoden's been doing?

What have we been doing since August you ask? Staying pretty busy! The rest of 2009- Brady turned 3 and started a new Preschool, I started school in late Aug. and finished the semester with all A's(first time in my 6 years of school), Brian of course stayed busy with work and taking a class(smarty pants made and A).

2010 seems to be flying by! Brady is going to school two to three days a week in the mornings. We really love his new school and he seems to really like his teacher. He is such a smarty pants like his dad! I am not sure there is a word out there he doesn't know(including potty words) and he is learning the months of the year and the days of the week at school. Each week they work on a new letter and two new numbers.




I have a really busy schedule again this semester. Next week I get to pick where I will be doing my practicum next fall and spring. Right now I have it narrowed down to United Regional and CPS. This is a big decision because I will spend 200 hours there each semester. I have really been praying that God helps put me in the right place.




Between Brian's full time job and his 2 days a week part time job he is pretty busy. We did just found out his part time job is ending this week, so I am sure he will be looking for something else to do on Thursday and Friday afternoons.


Well that is definitely a very brief summary of what has been going on in our lives. I will try my hardest to get on an update more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers